Sunday, December 25, 2016

Some Verses about seeking refuge in God

Some Verses about seeking refuge in God

16:98 So when you recite the Qur’an, seek refuge in Allah from the Satan, the accursed.

113:1 Say, "I seek refuge in the Lord of the dawn, 113:2 From the evil of what He created, 113:3 And from the evil of darkness when it spreads, 113:4 And from the evil of the blowers in the knots, 113:5 And from the evil of an envier when he envies."

114:1 Say, "I seek refuge in the Lord of mankind, 114:2 The King of mankind, 114:3 The God of mankind, 114:4 From the evil of the whisperer, the one who withdraws, 114:5 The one who whispers in the breasts of mankind, 114:6 From jinn and men.

11:37 And construct the ship under Our Eyes, and Our inspiration and do not address Me concerning those who wronged; indeed, they are to be drowned." ... 11:47 He said, "O my Lord, indeed, I seek refuge in You, from asking You that of which I have no knowledge. And unless You forgive me and You have mercy on me, I will be among the losers."

19:18 She said, "Indeed, I seek refuge with the Most Gracious from you, if you are God fearing."

2:67 And when Moses said to his people, "Indeed, Allah commands you to slaughter a cow." They said, "Do you take us in ridicule." He said, "I seek refuge in Allah from being among the ignorant."

23:97 And say, "My Lord, I seek refuge in You from the suggestions of the evil ones, 23:98 And I seek refuge in You, My Lord, lest they be present with me."

3:36 Then when she delivered her, she said, "My Lord, I have delivered a female." And Allah was most knowing of what she delivered, "And the male is not like the female. And I have named her Mary, and I seek refuge for her in You and her descendants from Satan, the rejected."

44:20 And indeed, I seek refuge with my Lord and your Lord, lest you stone me.

41:36 And if an evil suggestion comes to you from Satan, then seek refuge in Allah. Indeed, He is the All-Hearer, the All-Knower.

40:27 And Moses said, "Indeed, I seek refuge in my Lord and your Lord from every arrogant one who does not believes in the Day of Account."

See also: Some Duas from the Qur’an

https://aqtthq.blogspot.com.es/2016/12/some-duas-from-quran.html

See also: Words of Comfort, Hope, tranquility, reassurance, etc.

http://aqtthq.blogspot.com.es/2016/03/words-of-comfort-and-hope.html

See also: To whom should you invoke?

http://aqtthq.blogspot.com.es/2016/02/to-whom-should-you-invoke.html

See also: Some Verses about Glorifying, Praising and Thanking Allah

https://aqtthq.blogspot.com.es/2016/09/what-is-islam.html

No comments:

Post a Comment